Week 1 Recap
The first week of our campaign ended last night and we are so thankful for the tremendous support you’ve given – nearly $10,000 in one week! It’s really been a great response, and we are so grateful for the many generous contributions. Thank you!!!
We also had a couple of media pieces last week and you can check those out here:
– Interview on the Bob Hagan Show (ItsRelevant.com)
– The BEACON White Paper is now posted on HealthUnbound.org
We’re always eager to spread the word, so if you have any media contacts, please feel free to send them to us! (trekmedics.iggcampaign-at-gmail.com)
Week 2 Preview
This week (Sept. 9-15) is going to be a pretty exciting one for us as we’re doing events in three exciting locations: New York, San Francisco, and Las Vegas. Here’s a quick summary of what we’ll be up to, so be sure to join us if you can:
· Tuesday, Sept. 10th – Columbia Engineering Entrepreneurship Night (Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA): Jason will be sharing the BEACON dispatching with the Columbia Alumni Association
· Wednesday, Sept. 11th – New York Enterprise Technology MeetUp (Cooley, New York City – map here): Aaron, Dr. Munjal and Mike R. will be presenting as part of the Sept. MeetUp – a few tickets are still available, so sign up now!
· Wednesday – Thursday, Sept. 11-12 – EMSWorldExpo (Las Vegas): Jason and Paul will be at the EMS Expo, and we’ll be meeting up with Benjamin Gilmour for the premier of his documentary “Paramédico: Around the world by ambulance – we’re offering the book version of Paramédico as our $65 perk, so be sure to pick up a copy!
We’ve finalized the colors and design for a couple of our perks, and we think you’ll be impressed with what we’re offering as a way to say “thank you!”
Please be sure to spread the word with your friends, family, and co-workers, and if you’re not following us on social media, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram to get regular updates.
We’re so glad for the great start, and we’ve got a long way to go, so please help us spread the word and raise more support – everything help’s and everything’s appreciated!!
– j. friesen