The Sidebar is used to view and locate active incidents and available and assigned responders.
- Active Incidents — Click on an active incident to center the screen on the location and display the Incident Summary Card
- Incident Location — Displays the address of the incident, as entered by the dispatcher
- Incident Labels –Displays the class, category and/or type of incident
- Incident ID — This is a unique identification number for each incident
- Responders — Click on a responder to center the screen on their location* and to display their contact info, including voice and chat buttons
- Assigned Responders – Responders assigned to an active incident appear in red, along with the ID of the incident they are assigned to and their current status
- Available Responders — Responders who are available appear in green
*Note: If the responder is using SMS only or has not enabled location permissions on their device, their location will not be available.