When Beacon assigns you to an incident, you will be told to Proceed to Location.
Response View: Proceed to Location
- Follow the Destination Path on the map to arrive at the incident location
- Scrolling down to the Destination Directions will show you a written list of directions to the incident location
- Click On Scene to indicate when you arrive at the incident location and/or find the patient
- Click Unable to Locate if you can’t find the incident location and/or patient; a notification will be sent to any dispatchers monitoring the incident through the web pages and be displayed on the computer screen
- Communicate through the Chat Screen to get any updated information from the dispatcher or other responders
- Click Cancel Response if you are no longer needed or able to respond to the incident