After you have confirmed en route, you will be asked to confirm when you’ve arrived on scene.
Workflow Message 3: Confirm Arrival On Scene
- Response Prompt — Asks you to confirm when you have arrived at the scene of the incident and/or located the patient
- Action Buttons — Describe your options to reply to the response prompts
- On Scene — Informs dispatchers that you’ve arrived at the incident location and/or found the patient
- Unable to Locate — Informs dispatchers when you can’t find the incident location and/or patient; a notification will be sent to any dispatchers monitoring the incident through the web pages and be displayed on their computer screen
- Communicate through the Chat Screen to get any updated information from the dispatcher or other responders
- Cancel — Informs dispatchers that you are no longer needed or able to respond to the incident