The Incident Alert displays all of the information about an active incident and allows a responder to reply to the request for assistance.
Response View: Incident Alert
- Collapse Response View — Click to view the map in a full screen view
- Close Response View — Returns the user to the Incident Display view
- Set Your Response Time — If you want to respond to an incident alert, click on the red time signature to select your estimated time of arrival (ETA) to the incident location in hours:minutes, then click “Confirm” to set your ETA
- Confirm Response Time — Click “Confirm” here again to submit your ETA to Beacon, then click “Accept”. If your ETA is accepted by Beacon, you’ll be told to “Proceed to Location” (see next screen: Proceed to Location)
- Ignore Response — If you don’t want to respond to the alert, you can click “Ignore”