After the user has confirmed their transport destination, they’ll be asked to confirm when they have arrived at the destination.
Response View: Confirm Hospital Arrival
- Click Confirm when you’ve arrived at the transport destination
- Click Change Destination if you have to transport to a different destination. This will return you to the Confirm Hospital Transport screen
- Click Cancel to end your transport before arriving at the destination
- Click the Clock Icon to report a delay to the transport destination
- After you click the Clock Icon, you’ll be asked to select how long your delay will be in minutes. Once confirmed, dispatchers will be notified on the Beacon web pages and a text message notification will be sent to any phone numbers set up to receive advanced notifications for that transport destination
- Click Request Assistance to send an alert to dispatchers and other responders assigned to this incident if you need immediate assistance. Dispatchers and other responders assigned to your incident will receive a message indicating that you need help and should be contacted immediately.