Note: Responders who have been given Mobile Dispatcher permissions can also create new incidents through the Beacon mobile app.
This feature allows responders to bypass web dispatchers and create alerts which will be sent out to all available responders. It’s important that only trusted responders are given Mobile Dispatcher permissions.
Navigation: Create a New Incident
- Use the Search Bar if you know the physical address of the incident location
- Click on the map to place the Incident Location Marker if you can’t find the physical address using the search bar, or if the incident location doesn’t have a physical address
- Once the Incident Location Marker has been placed, an address will appear in the Geo-Referenced Location* box. Move the Incident Location Marker manually if needed to get the correct physical address (when available)
- Click on the Incident Description* field and your keyboard will appear and allow you to enter more information
- *Note: The Incident Location and Description are required to create a new incident; all other fields after are optional
- Select the Incident Class**
- Select the Incident Category**
- Select the Incident Type**
- **Note: These labels can all be customized through the Beacon web pages
- Use the Responder Quantity Selector to determine the maximum number of responders that Beacon will accept for this incident
- Click Submit to create the incident and send an alert to all available responders
Once created, Beacon will inform you by push notification every time a responder has been assigned to this incident.
If you want to cancel this incident, return to the Incident Display on the Home Screen and click Cancel. You will be required to give a reason why you are canceling the incident.