Incidents can be monitored in two places:
- The dashboard (map, incident notifications, and resources and incidents tabs)
- The incident detail pages
1. The Dashboard
- Notification tab shows pop-ups when responders are requesting assistance or have reached different milestones during an Incident
- Dashboard map icons show assigned and available responders. Click to display more details about their status.
- The incidents tab shows active incidents and responder states
2. Incident Details
- To find the incident details page for an active incident, click the Incident ID number
- (For completed Incidents, click on the Incidents button in the Main Menu at top of page).
- Comment box – Where administrators and dispatchers can leave comments regarding the incident.
- Click the incident report link to download a copy of the Incident Report after incident is completed.
- Initial alert log – Click “Show” to see every initial alert sent to available responders and their replies.
- Assigned Responder Messages – Displays all messages sent and received to/from assigned Responders.
Initial Alert Log
- Total Sent — Number of requests for assistance sent to available first responders (initial alerts + requests for additional resources)
- On-Time Replies — Number of replies received from first responders within confirmation windows 1 and 2
- Late Replies — Number of replies received after confirmation window 2 closed
- Resources Confirmed — Number and type of first responders who confirmed they can respond to the incident
- Message Log — All alert messages / requests for assistance sent to first Responders
- First responder’s name and phone number
- Beacon alert to first responder (outgoing messages appear in blue)
- First responder reply (incoming messages appear in yellow)
- Arrows are used to scroll through message logs for all individual first responders