Transport Destinations are specific locations where people or things are taken to by Responders, so will appear as options for Responders using the Responder Type: Patient Transport. In order to make sure that these destinations appear as options in the mobile app, they must be added through the map.
To add a new Transport Destination:
- Open up the Map Editing Toolbar
- Select the Landmark Icon
- Find the location on the map and drag the Landmark icon in place
- Select one of the choices under Transport Destination and the address should appear (very important step)
- Select the desired color, give the destination a name and add any comments, if needed
- If you would like to send Arrival Notifications to the Transport Destination when a Responder has confirmed transport to that destination, add a name and phone number under “New Recipient” (read this page to learn more about Arrival Notifications)
- Click Create
- The new hospital will appear in the Map Markers dropdown on the right, under the Transport Destination section (all other map markers will be listed below, under Other Locales)
- Upload Images — You can upload images for landmarks from your computer. Images uploaded by Beacon Mobile App user will also display here.