Text Message-based Emergency Dispatch Platform
Alert, track and coordinate emergency response networks on any mobile phone — with or without Internet.
BEACON Dispatcher is a powerful mobile based platform that allows any organization to design, test, launch and be ready to scale their own emergency dispatching system in 30 minutes or less!
Register* a Responder account (responders are require separate accounts) for each of your team members and assign them to your BEACON Dispatcher account.
Once registered, dispatchers can alert, coordinate and track responders through SMS and/or the BEACON mobile app.
BEACON Responder is the companion mobile app that allows emergency responders to receive and reply to incident alerts anywhere.
- Reduce response times
- Streamline end-to-end coordination of emergency response operations
- Improve incident outcomes
The app provides real-time communication and incident updates when connected to the Internet and also allows responders to switch to SMS mode when Internet is not available!
*Dispatchers and Responders require separate accounts.
Go to the Account Sign Up page to learn how to set up each account type.
Emergency Medical Services
“We have again successfully used Beacon for another large running event last weekend. This one had a cardiac arrest occur and the system worked well, even with us sending quite a few resources at the same time to it. It helped us facilitate a swift response and achieve a very good outcome.”
— Ambulance Service Operations Manager, UK
FREE 90-Day Trial to BEACON Dispatcher!
- 1. Create your free 90-day BEACON Dispatcher trial account.
- 2. Create profiles for Responders on BEACON Dispatcher.
- 3. Responders with smartphones can download the BEACON Responder Mobile App.
(Complete steps 1 and 2 before completing this step)
- 4. Once verification is complete, the Responder app will be paired with the Dispatcher platform.